To: Family Members/Responsible Parties
To ensure the health and safety of our residents during COVID-19 outbreaks, Oakmont Guest Care Center has instituted strict infection control processes and protocols. With the emergence of the more contagious Delta variant, we are diligently adhering to the requirements of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We consistently monitor changes in local COVID-19 positivity rates and will continue to perform:
- Symptom and temperature screenings of staff, residents and visitors
- COVID-19 testing of staff and residents.
- COVID-19 vaccination opportunities for residents and staff
- Stringent disinfecting protocols
- Ongoing COVID-19 prevention and care education as guidance and positivity rates change.
If you have further questions about how Oakmont’s caring, professional team assures the safety of our residents, please contact us.
Sheri Amiri, RN
Chief Nursing Officer
Gamble Guest Care
John Pinegar, Administrator